"On my honor, I will try to serve God an..." Wait! That is the Girl Scout Promise! I meant to recite my Blogging Promise. "On my honor, I will try to keep this blog updated. I will do my best to not embarrass my family members or friends and I will try to use correct grammar and punctuation at all times." Is that enough?? I am not going to try to promise too much--then I won't ever blog!
We (the Vangsness-Rademacher Family) haven't been able to see family or many of our friends lately because of our hectic schedules so this is one way to keep them updated! As I mentioned we are busy--but we wouldn't have it any other way! Here is a little bit about each one of us...we hope you stop back to our blog often and keep updated on our lives!
Mason (13) is having fun as a 7th grader keeping active with school, choir, band, basketball practice, tournaments on the weekends....as well as keeping his grades at all A's! He LOVES to babysit his siblings and help out around the house. Well, he loves it about as much as any other 13 year old! His last tournament is this weekend, but baseball tryouts start next week already!
Alex (10) just finished up his first hockey season--it was a blast watching him play! His team didn't win many games, but they always had fun! I think he is looking forward to spring hockey. When he isn't playing hockey, Alex likes to listen to play outside with Larkin, spy on anyone, try 'science' experiments, and spend time on the computer.
Larkin (8) is in 2nd grade at Sacred Heart and loving it! She keeps busy with Girl Scouts--we have 234 boxes of cookies to deliver in the next week! She loves to read and is trying so hard to get to 100 AR points. April 24th will be the day she celebrates her first communion!
Bennett (4) is in Mrs. Frederich's preschool class--he recites songs ALL the songs he learns ALL of the time. Besides school, he likes to help Jerry at recess for Larkin's school, play outside, and playing on his favorite website pbskids.org! Everyday we have a 'Bennett Story' to share and I hope this blog is a place I can share the cute things that not only he says---but the other kids as well!
Jerry is currently off of work for the season, but keeps plenty busy! He is volunteering at Sacred Heart School, running kids to appointments, and keeping up on laundry ( I am REALLY going to miss him being back to work!!). As always with this time of year, he is MORE THAN READY to get back to it...we are hoping for a busy construction season this year!
And me...I am still teaching ESL in Big Lake and working on getting my Master's Degree from St. Mary's sometime before 2011! I have been helping with Larkin's Girl Scout Troop and keeping busy attending the boys' sporting events. This summer will be filled with lots of activities--but I am READY FOR IT--BRING ON SUMMER!
Thanks again for reading.....
Way to go!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was great catching up on your family! I can't wait to read some Bennett stories......Aunt Nancy
ReplyDelete