Friday, March 5, 2010

Final Assignment


I am working on my master's degree. Right now I am taking a class called "Improvement through Assessment." We have to look at data and decide what is best for our school, students, etc--then decide how or what we would change.

After six hours of working on my final assignment today these are the things I found out through my data collection and analysis:

1. I don't like numbers. At all.
2. There were a few moments when I felt like I was an AMAZING teacher.
3. There were a few moments when I felt like I was a REALLY SH**** teacher.
4. There is way too much data in the world.
5. That looking at data sucks.

and finally..... Data collection and analysis is probably really important for schools. I just want someone else to do it for me.

I am hoping to have a number free weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment