Last night I took a class called "Fun with Fondant" with two of my friends, Sara and Becca. We all teach together-- and now we might just be opening a cake decorating business together! That is a joke, but how much fun would it be??!!! Spending all day baking and decorating cakes--I am sure we would do A LOT of talking, too. I feel like I have a fair amount of practicing to do in order to get to the level they are at, so I will be practicing all weekend! Here is a pic of the three of us with our finished creations. Look at THEIR talent! Amazing!
Here is a close up of my cake after I got home. The kids wanted to dig in right away, but I didn't let them--maybe tonight!
I just love it, Kelly! I know who's bringing the cake to family things from now on.................
ReplyDeleteNancy