Monday, May 17, 2010

Love/Hate Relationships

In the past couple of days, I have realized that there are many (many, many, many) things which I have a love/hate relationship. Here are a few:

1. Mowing the lawn (worst job in the world, looks ABSOLUTELY amazing when you are finished.. almost like you want to sleep on it)

2. The kids growing up (I love that Bennett can finally get himself 90% ready in the morning, but am sad he is soon to be five)

3. Sleeping in on the weekends(feels sooooooooooooooo good, but boy it wastes a lot of time)

4. Facebook (who doesn't love stalking people that they didn't even talk to in high school? but I LOVE seeing pictures of my family and friends....but really, for two hours??)

5. Grad School (love learning, hate doing the homework)

6. Living in Sauk Rapids (miss my family like crazy--I wish we could see them more than we do, but I am not sure I could go back to non-Target, non-24 hour grocery store anytime soon)

7. New job opportunities (love the hope, hate the uncertainty)

And with that, I need to practice my interview questions. Eeeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment