Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I hope all you that are moms enjoy your special day! I don't think we have anything planned, which is just fine by me! I love getting the Mother's Day gifts that the kids make at school. Bennett made me a picture with balloons because those are my favorite thing in the world (who knew?!?!). He also had to tell a little story about me-- In his eyes I am 25, look prettiest when I take a shower, make the best pancakes, and I always say "I Love You." Larkin informed me when I dropped her off at school they were finishing up my gift today--can't wait to see what it is!
Here are some pictures of the moms in my life....I hope you all enjoy your day, too.
Here are some pictures of the moms in my life....I hope you all enjoy your day, too.

My Godmother, Deb
And of course, I can't forget Grandma Helen who passed away four years ago...We still miss her and talk about her all of the time...she was such a wonderful Mom and Grandma....and in honor of her I will be making brownies with sour cream frosting...yum, yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment