Wednesday, April 21, 2010

mornings...

I am not a morning person. I would love to be, but no matter how early I go to bed I don't ever want to get up and going for the day. If I had it my way, the world would start at noon. However, there are certain things I look forward to every morning:

Some people do coffee, I used to do Diet Coke with Lime. But for about the last two month there is nothing better than a Diet Mt. Dew. I am a much happier person after a few swigs.

Kellog's Special K Protein Bar. Yum! I have even mastered the art of telling which ones are the freshest at the gas station. If you would like pointers on how to do this, I would be glad to help.

As soon as I get to school, woot.com is the first thing I check once my computer is turned on. I 'usually' don't buy anything, but sometimes I just can't help myself! I would suggest checking it out.

So, until the world starts at noon, I am going to rely on these three things to get me through the mornings...well, at least the next 6 weeks--then I can sleep as late as I want, right?!?!?

Have a great morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment