We will see this weekend! I have the whole thing to myself! I am super excited to get some stuff done around the house, plus a little shopping!
Here is what I have thought of so far.....
Wash the windows outside
"Clean out" the toy box (aka donate toys)
Clean fridge
Rearrange my closet and organize my things in our new dresser
"Clean" Larkin's room (aka THROW stuff away)
"Clean" the boys' room (aka....you get the picture)
Finish at least SOME of my homework (I have about 10 things due in the next two weeks)
Find something to hang on the wall in our bedroom
Have dinner icolewith N!
Buy a first communion veil and shoes for Larkin
Buy Bennett some "fast" sandals
Wash all the winter things of the kids and store them for the winter
Doesn't that sound like a GREAT weekend??? Anyone want to come over to help!??!?!
Story Time – Part Two
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment