What a wonderful couple of weeks it has been! Here are some highlights of our Christmas--it was wonderful! We celebrated on the 23rd at our house, the 24th with the Rademacher Family and then on the 25th with the Vangsness Family! We are so lucky to have such great families...
Heading out to Rosen...in the van with Mason, Larkin, and Bennett. I have to say it is very interesting to have a five year old and a teenager in the same vehicle. You never know what either are going to say. Mason's highlight of the trip? Taking pictures of cars coming towards us. It was a little freaky if you ask me. Santa was kind enough to bring Jerry two-way radios, so we had the joy of listening to things such as "What's your 20", "Bird Cage to Dog House, are you there?" and an ever-annoying beeping which may have been code for "Kelly may go off the deep end if we don't get there quickly."
The family picture taken with a self-timer. Yearly tradition. Have to say this worked much better than others in years past. We had a good laugh...something about the button on the camera. Right, Kelly and Andria???
My beautiful family on Christmas morning. This picture actually makes me sad when I see how tall and grown up they are becoming. I am lucky, aren't I?

Overboard is a word I like to use when it comes to my parents on Christmas. They go overboard with gifts, but it is absolutely thrilling to watch the kids open up their gifts. Here is our beautiful godchild, Brynn in the center of everyone. She is pretty much the center of everyone's attention all of the time. One of her lines at Christmas which I could listen to a million times was
"Seriously Sissy (Larkin), let's get away from these boys. They are naughty."
And finally we got to surprise Mom and Dad--with a trip to Vegas. We will be going in March...Mom & Dad, Mike & Melissa, Jane & Tom, Jerry and I. I am super excited about this trip.....just wondering how much we will laugh?!?
Happy New Year, Everyone! Hope you can all stick to your resolutions. Mine is to keep up on my blog so I can make a book out of it at the end of 2011! Fingers Crossed!
Happy New Year, Everyone! Hope you can all stick to your resolutions. Mine is to keep up on my blog so I can make a book out of it at the end of 2011! Fingers Crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment