Tomorrow officially marks the 4-week anniversary date of finishing my master's degree. Although, with no diploma or transcript in hand doesn't really make it official, does it? Anyway...four weeks tomorrow, and let me tell you how much I have enjoyed each and EVERY day. I only have two more days to enjoy homework-free life as I start the Educational Administration program on Wednesday. The following five things are what I have enjoyed most about not being a student:
5. Have a "pile-free" kitchen table
4. Eating my lunch without trying to do homework at the same time
3. Being guilt-free: I always felt guilty for doing homework instead spending time with my family or feeling guilty for being with my family instead of doing homework.
2. Wednesday nights....not having class or eating a bag of pretzels for supper
1. Relaxing and spending time with my family
And although my time as a non-student was short.....I enjoyed every moment. And before we know it, I won't be a student anymore....just two short years.
5. Have a "pile-free" kitchen table
4. Eating my lunch without trying to do homework at the same time
3. Being guilt-free: I always felt guilty for doing homework instead spending time with my family or feeling guilty for being with my family instead of doing homework.
2. Wednesday nights....not having class or eating a bag of pretzels for supper
1. Relaxing and spending time with my family
And although my time as a non-student was short.....I enjoyed every moment. And before we know it, I won't be a student anymore....just two short years.
No comments:
Post a Comment