Last night I had class and about 1/2 way through I got a text message from Jerry: Our conversation went like this:
Jerry: Where is your sewing kit?
Kelly: Not sure, why?
At this point I was already wondering.....
Jerry: I made a skirt out of that yellow cloth
Now I am thinking....yeah, right. But how does he know about the yellow cloth anyway??
Kelly...LOL
Jerry....Why did you say that?
Kelly....Well, I guess I didn't know your Mom taught you how to sew....and I didn't know you wore skirts....and I didn't know you were domestic.
Jerry....Mom, I want to know where the sewing kit is and what does domestic mean?
Larkin learned to text.
Jerry: Where is your sewing kit?
Kelly: Not sure, why?
At this point I was already wondering.....
Jerry: I made a skirt out of that yellow cloth
Now I am thinking....yeah, right. But how does he know about the yellow cloth anyway??
Kelly...LOL
Jerry....Why did you say that?
Kelly....Well, I guess I didn't know your Mom taught you how to sew....and I didn't know you wore skirts....and I didn't know you were domestic.
Jerry....Mom, I want to know where the sewing kit is and what does domestic mean?
Larkin learned to text.
No comments:
Post a Comment