Here is the list I posted way back when.....not too shabby...and there is about a month of summer vacation left :).
1. Get all pictures into one spot in my house. No not organizing at this point yet, just all into one spot. I am going to pick for that spot to be in the makeshift office we have in our basement.
2. Clean out the laundry room. It really is a terrible job, isn't it?
3. Organize Larkin's drawers. Ugh.
4. Get a pedicure! (Yay!)
5. Clean out the garage stuff that has been there since we moved in. Part of me doesn't even want to open the bags/boxes/totes and just throw, but part of me doesn't either!
6. Match up the DVDs with their cases.
7. Take all my old college text books to Goodwill. I haven't looked at them since I graduated. Why have they moved four times with me?? Plus, we are at the nine year mark. Pretty sure they are outdated.
Story Time – Part Two
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment