Well, there wasn't AS MUCH fighting, but there was still fighting. I won't even go into the details, let's just say I hope the other kids learn from Mason's mistakes.... Here are a few pictures from a cold, snowless day in December.
This shows Mr. B's smile....he really wasn't smiling the whole time. He was either complaining that Mason "gots to pick out the tree and it is not fair" or that he had to "go whiss." His words, not mine.
Jerry, Alex, Larkin, and Bennett on the search for the perfect tree.....maybe this was the start to our problem. Where is Mason???
A cute picture of Alex with the saw....he is always such a good helper. But again, it isn't Alex who is picking out the tree. I wonder where Mason is??
Oh yes, of course. There he is. I am positive he is not texting though. He is googling types of Christmas trees. What do you think??

And this is the (beautiful?!) tree he picked out. Crooked trunk, mangled branches and dead spots. What is there not to love? Right? I will post a picture of it in our house all decorated soon.

Here is a picture that reminds me of my childhood....riding in the back of the pick up. It is one of those things you find fun unless you HAVE to ride back there (with a puking dog or an older brother who is pinching you and you can't open the window to the front because you have met your quota of telling on him......anyway...).
No comments:
Post a Comment