Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Text Message

On Sunday, Melissa and Brynn stopped at our house for about a half hour (not long enough!) and during that time I asked Brynn if she was going to come stay at my house this summer. I was CLEARLY disappointed when Brynn didn't sound too crazy about the idea. But, hold on people, there is hope Brynn will come to Auntie's house this summer for a sleepover.

Last night while I was working out, I heard my phone beep which meant I had a text message. I was super excited to find out it was from Melissa, that included this picture of my sweetie pie goddaughter, Brynn.

And this is what she asked her Mommy...
"I'm ready to go to my Auntie Kelly's this summer."
"Can I wear this to the beach?"

Brynn....we are ready for you---and you can wear WHATEVER you want and we will do WHATEVER you want.....

WE LOVE YOU, BRYNN!

No comments:

Post a Comment